StaffThe Ocean Cleanup
Yearly damageBy plastic polution
Into Food ChainBy plastic polution
About this project
The Ocean Cleanup is a young organisation with a bold mission using a new technology. You don’t know today how tomorrow will look like. On the one hand they need a flexible innovative workforce that can pop out ideas at the wink of an eye, but on the other hand they are on a tight schedule and budget and need to be result driven and be driven to continuously learn and improve their way of working.
They asked us to help their biggest asset, their people, gain more insights into their strengths and weaknesses as a team and find new ways to leverage those strengths and mitigate or fill any potential gaps. How?
Find out more about The Ocean Cleanup on www.theoceancleanup.com
- Team assessment determining the individual and overall team thinking styles
- Questionnaire determining the current state of amongst other things the team learning behaviour, psychological safety and internal alignment of goals
- Interactive workshop sharing the outcomes of the assessment and questionnaire and translating these into next steps for success
- Introducing simple to use but effective tools targeted exactly at the pain points, giving structure to actually increase flexibility and productivity
- Workshop to go deeper into one of the main elements of improvement - decision making